Should I Sell to a Home Investor or List With an Agent?
- You need to sell your property quickly and don’t have time for the traditional home-selling process.
- Your property requires significant repairs or renovations and you don’t have the time or money to make them.
- You want to avoid paying realtor fees.
- You are facing financial distress and need to sell your home fast
On the other hand, listing with an agent may be a better option if:
- You want to get the highest price possible for your property.
- You have the time and resources to prepare your property for sale and go through the traditional home-selling process.
- You want the help of a professional to navigate the process and help you get the best deal.
It’s important to note that when you list with an agent, you will have to pay a commission which can be around 5-6% of the sale price, and this can be a significant amount of money. However, a good agent can help you to market your property effectively and negotiate the best price.
Ultimately, the decision on whether to sell to a home investor or list with an agent should be based on your circumstances, the condition of the property, your time frame, and your goals.
At Highest Offer, we are both a traditional real estate brokerage and cash home buyers. This will allow us to provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision. Our company is here to help if you need to sell your house quickly and are interested in learning what your home can sell for to a cash buyer, as is on the traditional real estate market, or after certain fixes that will help maximize your sales price.
Contact Highest Offer to learn your home sale options
Highest Offer can help you with finding the best option to sell your home. Call Highest Offer at 253-201-3000 or fill out the form today. Consultation and assistance is always free.